Wema Mobile: How To Use Wema Bank Nigeria USSD *945# Review and Uses
- Wema Mobile: The *945# way of life offers convenient banking at your fingertips on the go 24/7. To get started all you need to do is just dial *945# and you are good to go.
The good news about this new innovative banking system is that it is for everyone with a mobile phone who wants to live the easy Life.
This platform can be used for Wema Bank Mobile USSD . All you need to do is simply dial the Quick Codes:
- Change PIN – *945*00#
- Balance Enquiry- *945*0#
- Funds Transfer – *945*BENEFICIARYACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT#
- Instant Recharge – *945*AMOUNT#
- Open a Wema Bank Account – *945*1#
- *945*1# and provide all the information requested of you then wait for the SMS notification. The notification SMS would contain your account number. To get your account number via this platform forma are not needed. Once you open your Account number via this platform you can receive money into the new account on an
instant. Though you would need to visit any nearest branch of Wema Bank for authentication so as to complete the account opening process.
- The *945# platform can also be used to recharge your phone instantly. All you need is to have a Wema Bank account which is associated with your phone then dial *945*AMOUNT#, you would instantly get a recharge. You can also recharge for friends and or your second or third number, all you need to do is, dial *945*PHONENUMBER*AMOUNT# and that is it. Mobile phone recharge is available for all networks in Nigeria you would just need to specify the network and input PIN when prompted.
- For quick FUNDS TRANSFER on the go, dial *945* BENEFICIARYACCOUNTNUMBER*
AMOUNT and follow the prompts to select beneficiary’s bank and input your PIN to transfer a specified amount to any bank in Nigeria. Please note that the maximum daily transfer Amount is N100,000.00. If you need to transfer more
than that you would need to visit WemaMobile/WemaOnline platform so as to be able to transfer beyond this set limit.
- To also check your bank account balance without visiting a Wema bank branch or an ATM, simply dial *945*0# then provide your PIN when prompted and your account balance would be displayed.
Wema Mobile: You can get your available and cleared balances at anytime, anywhere, and with real time updates online.
- To change your USSD PIN on this platform, simply dial *945*00#, provide your current PIN then confirm the new PIN when prompted and you are free to continue your transactions on this platform with your new pin.
No more stress of linking your BVN to your account. To do this just dial *945*BVN#, input your PIN when prompted and your BVN is linkes instantly to your Wema Bank account.
- To also get your already linked BVN, dial *945# then select the ‘’Link BVN’’ from the menu list, input your PIN when prompted so as to display your linked BVN.
Another amazing advantage of this platform is withdrawing instant cash even without your debit card with you. All you need to do is to dial *945*8*amount# then you follow the prompts which qould generate a withdrawal code code for you which you would use to complete a cardless transaction on the ATM. Please note that the specified maximum amount of N20,000.00 per code and a minimum of N1000. All amount should be entered in multiples of 1000s.