World Travel Market Africa 19th – 21st April 2017
World Travel Market Africa:
- The World Travel Market Africa which is the leading global event for people in the travel industry, it is an opportunity to meet industry professionals and conduct business deals amidst themselves. Through the industry networks, unrivalled global reach, of the World Travel Market they are able to create personal and business opportunities, providing customers with quality contacts, content and communities.
- The event is annually in London,and the World Travel Market Africa is the leading global event for the travel industry, this vibrant must attend business to business event presents a diverse range of destinations and
industry sectors to the United Kingdom itself and International travel professionals. The World Travel Market Africa provides a unique opportunity for stakeholders in the whole global travel trade to meet, negotiate, network and conduct business.
- The next event would be hosted at ExCeL London betweeb the 19th and 21st of April next year. The center which is a leading exhibition and international convention centre located at the northern quay of Royal Victoria Dock in London Docklands, between the Canary Wharf and London City Airport is a perfect host of the World Travel Market Africa.
- More than 50,000 senior travel industry professionals, international press, and government ministers , negotiate and discover the latest industry opinion and trends in the tourism industry at the World Travel Market London they also travel industry to offer invaluable insights and knowledge through the World Travel Market Conference and Seminar Programme.
Throughout the calendar year and during World Travel Market there are a number of opportunities by the WTM to help develop your knowledge and improve your understanding of the travel industry as a whole.
- The global event, now in its 37th year, generates more than £2.5 billion of travel industry contracts. World Travel Market forms part of the Reed Travel Exhibitions with World Travel Market Latin America, Arabian Market, World Travel Market Africa, the World Travel Market Connect Ski, International French Travel Market, the World Travel Market Connect Asia, the World Travel Market Connect China, World Travel Market Portfolio, and International Golf Travel Market.
There are numerous reasons to attend the World Travel Market. With more than 18,000 attendees the popular and engaging event includes sessions covering a variety of sectors in the world of tourism.
- The program is also made attractive by the over 250 senior speakers of CEO and MD caliber of top Companies. Facebook, TUI, Twitter, TripAdvisor, AirBnB, Hilton Worldwide, Google and many more.