- kulula.com, South Africa’s privately owned low-fare airline, has announced that passengers now have the ability to pre-purchase emergency exit row seats which are located over-wing and at the front of the aircraft on kulula domestic flights.
- In addition to kulula’s standard seat types available for pre-purchase, passengers are be able to opt for more leg-room and comfort with the emergency exit row seats.
- Shaun Pozyn, Head of Marketing for kulula.com, says “The emergency exit row seats are in high demand amongst travellers. Given the popularity of these seats, we believe this new product offer will greatly enhance the kulula customer experience.”
- The front row emergency exit seats offer even more legroom, and also give passengers the ability to disembark the aircraft first, a great benefit to the busy business traveller. Families or large groups wishing to sit together can take advantage of reduced pre-paid seat pricing in the rear of the aircraft.
- In accordance with South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) regulations, certain criteria must be met before a customer is allowed to occupy an emergency exit row seat. kulula customers can now simply confirm their eligibility when purchasing their seat online by reading through the listed criteria and agreeing to the terms if they comply with the requirements. Customers will need to check-in at the airport counters if they have purchased an exit row seat so that the agents can confirm compliance as online check-in is unavailable for these seats.
- Customers wishing to pre-purchase seats can do so at the time of booking, or by adding it to their booking later through the ‘Add Extras’ function on the kulula.com website or via the kulula Contact Centre. Random seat allocation is still available at the airport for passengers who haven’t had the chance to check-in online 24 hours
before their departure.www.habitariafrica.com